D&B Credit – Next generation risk intelligence
Smarter, deeper data & inspired, strategic growth! Drive your company’s growth with the next-generation risk intelligence platform from Dun & Bradstreet. Access the World´s most indispensable commercial database in a modern, dynamic way.
A solution designed for the work you do
With powerful segmentation tools and personalized alerts, your entire team will be able to zero in on what’s important for the business - be it data on an individual company or the amount of risk across your entire portfolio.
The Bisnode D&B Credit Quick Tour gives you a first impression of our new Risk Intelligence Solution. Watch the short video!
When you need to make a credit decision:
- Do it simply, using a modern and intuitive interface with simple search and the ability to filter results to the exact company you are looking for.
- Do it confidently, relying on the world’s largest commercial database, easy-to-understand analytics and scores, and third-party web and social information.
- Do it efficiently, with streamlined reports containing critical summary information, and the ability to navigate deeper with just a click.
When you need to manage and segment your portfolio of accounts:
- Get a clear and customizable view, with tagging that lets you flexibly organize, monitor and report on your customer base.
- Add customers to your portfolio and segment them by the characteristics that are important to you.
- View trends over the past 12 months in summary or detail form and filter your portfolio based on those criteria.
When you need to monitor and manage account risk:
- Configure as many alert profiles as you need to effectively monitor customer financial health and to protect your business.
- Have alerts consolidated into a daily email as well as added to your portfolio dashboard, homepage and credit reports.
- View a detailed page highlighting the history of alerts for any business you’re tracking.
- Enhance corporate governance by ensuring that all accounts are monitored consistently according to your corporate standards.
When you need to do business around the world:
- Rely on normalization of global data for
scoring and analytics.
- Get multi-language support.
- Utilize a multiple currency database.
- Access credit reports in 200+ countries and territories.