We share data with our customers that buy our products. Prior to any transfer, Bisnode will review the requirements under national law for the processing and protection of personal data. This is to determine our obligations as well as the recipient's obligations (also recipients in other countries), and to make sure such obligations are met.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage. This is to provide services which involve processing of data on our behalf. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites or products.
Learn about what we do to protect your data
Our customers are operating within all types of industries, like:
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing
- Mining and quarrying
- Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
- Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Transportation and storage
- Accommodation and food service activities
- Information and communication
- Financial and insurance activities
- Real estate activities
- Professional, scientific and technical activities
- Administrative and support service activities
- Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- Human health and social work activities
- Arts, entertainment and recreation
- Other service activities like activities of membership organizations, repair of computers and personal and household goods, or personal service activities.
Outside the European Union
Bisnode will only transfer personal data to entities outside the European Economic Area to the extent such countries can provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. For example, we believe an adequate level of protection is if the personal data is transferred to an entity in the US that follows the Privacy Shield or EU model clauses.