The way we see it
without questions and answers, the world would stop turning
Small and large questions exist within all companies, organisations and business operations. Questions that require attention and correct answers before you can make a decision and take effective action.
This is our driving force at Bisnode. Helping people find the right answer. We’re the link between all existing information and the insights people need to be able to make smart decisions.
Bisnode has about 2400 employees in 18 European countries. The private equity company Ratos owns 70 percent of Bisnode, while the remaining 30 percent is owned by Bonnier.
THE GROUP IS DIVIDED INTO THREE GEOGRAPHICAL REGIONS
- DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- International markets (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czech Slovakia cluster, Southern market cluster).
These are our customers
Ownership and shares
|Owner||Number of shares||Capital in %||Votes in %|
Ratos is a listed private equity company. Ratos's business concept is to generate, over time, the highest possible return through the professional, active and responsible exercise of its ownership role in a number of selected companies and investment situations. Added value is created in connection with acquisition, development and divestment of companies. www.ratos.se
The Bonnier Group is a family-owned international media group based in Sweden. It has operations in more than 20 countries. www.bonnier.com