Integrated global data
Extensive information is needed before you can conclude a transaction with a customer. You need to be able to assess the customer and establish payment targets. Business partners who do have creditworthiness also need to be checked repeatedly and the conditions need to adjusted. With this in mind, D&B provides information on over 200 mil. companies from 200 countries. Assimilate D&B’s risk information such as risk assessments, default likelihood or payment behaviour by incorporating it directly into your SAP® system.
In doing so, you will be opening up extensive new possibilities for assessment. At the same time, you will be informed about changes in due time.
- Retrieve reports on current or potential business partners. The data are stored centrally in the SAP®system
- Link international D&B data with your master data
- Set up SAP® master data by simply pressing a button
- Reports of changes in your master data are automatically updated
- Access the data in real time
- Create reports and analyses
- Set up early-warning signals that are displayed using a ‘traffic-light system’ according to their priority
- If you wish, you can also obtain the payment histories from the DunTrade® program.
Easy to use
Using D&B Connect does not require any elaborate implementation. You do not need any additional hardware or software. No modification to your SAP® system is necessary either.
Access takes place online via an XML interface that is additionally secured using SSL encryption. D&B Connect can also be upgraded with extra features – with the DunTrade® feature to observe a company’s trends and payment behaviour, for example.