D&B Portfolio Manager
Get a better overview of your credit risk
Understanding the risk and payment performance of your customer portfolio when managing a large portfolio is challenging using static reports or email alerts. That challenge is further complicated if your portfolio consists of a number of domestic or pan-market ledgers.
D&B’s Portfolio Manager is an online analysis tool which merges your receivables data with D&B's risk information and insight to provide unique insight into your customer portfolios. It enables you to pinpoint the main areas of risk and opportunity leading to better targeting of your credit management resources and a clearer, more informed view of which credit policies are most appropriate for their circumstances.
Portfolio Manager provides answers to critical questions such as:
- What is the distribution of risk across your portfolio?
- Who are your 'riskiest' and best customers?
- How likely are your customers to pay you within terms?
- What is your aggregated exposure across corporate groups?
- How does your overall customer portfolio risk change over time?
- How much are you likely to lose through commercial risk over the next 12 months?
- If there are changes in risk in your portfolio should your credit limit change?
- Has your customised credit limit changed?
Portfolio Manager screens are graphical and easy to understand, presenting insight in the way you need to see it, allowing you to easily pinpoint areas of risk or opportunity across your customer base.