Find the answers
Frequently asked questions
Here are the most commonly asked questions from our customers.
- What is Bisnode?
The Bisnode group is Europe's leading provider of business information. We have 2,500 people in 17 markets. Bisnode provides data and insights that facilitate decision-making in both strategic issues and daily operations for companies and organizations throughout Europe.
- Who can become a Bisnode customer?
- Our customers include private individuals, small and medium businesses as well as international groups. Sectors in which our clients operate include banking and finance, telecom, the public sector, insurance, real estate, retail, government agencies and manufacturing.
- What can Bisnode do for my company?
- Bisnode gives you answers and insights that help you make smart decisions. Our offering spans from the small decisions needed for day-to-day business operations to major strategic decisions that form the basis of a company’s future activities. Bisnode can help you find new target groups, revive customer relationships, reduce financial risks, stay one step ahead of your closest competitors and get maximum return on your marketing campaign.
- How do I become a Bisnode customer?
- Write to us at email@example.com or contact any of our sales managers - click on the "sales contacts" link above. We will then get in touch with you as soon as possible to see which solutions best suit your needs.
- Who owns Bisnode?
- 70 percent of Bisnode is owned by the Swedish listed private equity company Ratos and the remaining 30 percent is owned by the privately held Swedish media group Bonnier.
- Where can I find Bisnode's press material, financial reports and news?
- Click on the "Group" link at the top of the page and then click on the "Press" link.
- I want to work at Bisnode. Where can I get more information?
- Visit the Bisnode group's website by clicking on the "Group" link at the top of the page. There you will find all available job offers within the Bisnode group.
- Who do I contact if I am experiencing technical problems with bisnode.com?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our switchboard at +46 (0) 8 558 059 00.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about solutions I have bought?
- Write to our customer service at email@example.com or call us at +46 (0) 8 558 059 00
- In which regions and countries does Bisnode have offices?
The Bisnode group is divided into two geographical regions, five main markets and one additional market:
- Main markets: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Norway, Sweden
- DACH (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
- Central Europe (Croatia, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Serbia, Czech, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia)
- Additional market: Belgium