About Bisnode’s promise and ambition
Without questions and answers, the world would stop turning
Small and large questions exist within all companies, organisations and business operations. Questions that require attention and correct answers before you can make a decision and take effective action.
This is our driving force at Bisnode. Helping people find the right answer. Our company is made up exclusively of people who are curious, open and ambitious. People in various professional roles who share a dedication to one thing: to be the link between all existing information and the insights our clients need to be able to make smart decisions.
Bisnode’s Ethical Guidelines in brief
Our society is dependent on the free flow of information and knowledge. Bisnode plays a key role in this respect. Our work involves both responsibilities and obligations in regard to the integrity of the individual.
We act according to the following principles:
- We always weigh the public interest against the individual’s need for personal integrity.
- We ensure, as far as possible, that the information we purvey is correct, relevant and up-to-date.
- We continuously take organisational and technical measures to avoid disseminating information to players whose practices are not consistent with Bisnode’s principles.
- We do not allow short-term commercial interests to overshadow our respect for the private lives of individuals.
- We evaluate and respond to any reactions and opinions that are directed at our way of handling integrity issues.