Interim report January-March 2012
The first quarter showed stable revenue and earnings in the operating business compared to the same period last year.
- Revenue of SEK 1,033 million (1,052)
- Operating profit (EBITA) of SEK 242 million (116)
- Operating margin (EBITA) of 23.4 per cent (11.0)
- Cash flow from operating activities of SEK 33 million (152)
- Continued stable organic revenue growth of -0.3 per cent (adjusted for foreign exchange effects)
- Sustained healthy growth and earnings trend in Credit Solutions but weak development for the companies in Marketing Solutions
- Strengthened market position and growth in Central Europe and Norway thanks to the past year’s acquisitions
- Continued streamlining of operations through the sale of WLW in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Lars Pettersson new CEO as of 1 February 2012
Events after the balance sheet date
- Agreement for the sale of Hoppenstedt Publishing in Germany signed at the end of April.
Fredrik Åkerman, CFO
Telephone: +46 8-558 059 35
Mobile: +46 704-15 23 65