Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Group Bisnode is during a transformational journey, and alongside our high dedicated and professional employees, it is critical that we enhance and simplify how our customer experiences our products and services to grow our business successfully and to be relevant to our customers and the market
Reporting to our UX Manager we are looking for a digital and creative, UX Researcher to join the Bisnode Group.
The ideal candidate must have experience in successfully working on a customer centric initiative, via a well-defined User and Customer Experience agenda. It is essential that you think holistically about product design and spotting connections between current design items and those on our longer-term roadmap. Hence you need to have experience in leveraging user experience in a digital world, preferably in a fast paced and data driven industry. As we are operating in an international context, it is essential that you have experience in operating in a matrix organization.
The Customer Experience team is bringing customer perspective in the development cycle and making sure that Bisnode is driven by customer needs. We ensure that we present the products through attractive, interactive and integrated interfaces as well as enable prerequisites to manage customers in a highly efficient way.
The objective is to create and align world class customer and user experience, by empirical evidence and innovative use cases that is scalable throughout our offerings in all markets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this role, you will be informing the design process from the perspective of the end user and help us learn about their needs, behaviour and attitudes to define the products and experiences we create. You will work closely with the UX Manager to design and test features and hypotheses and rapidly integrate customer’s feedback into design iterations to provide a great and consistent user experience for our product, the “Bisnode RiskGuardian Suite”.
- Review existing literature, data, or analytics
- Gather and synthesize data to understand the needs and goals of the end users
- Plan field research and collect data through observation, interviews, surveys with both prospective and current users
- Study and analyse project requirements with help of internal stakeholders Iteratively shift research focus to usability and sentiment throughout the design process
- Plan and conduct usability evaluations or A/B tests to test assumptions of what will improve the product
NEED TO HAVE
- An understanding of what it takes to create great, customer-oriented experiences
- Hands-on experience of planning and conducting UX research
- Amazing communication skills, passion for customer experience and UX Research
- Attention to detail, exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Great moderation skills and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to interact with internal stakeholders and customers
- Openness for travelling within Europe as part of the role
- Degree in Design, Interaction Design Human Factors, HCI, Communications, Social science or similar field
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For additional information about the role, please contact Program Lead Jens Mayer at email@example.com. For any questions about the recruitment process please contact Group HR Manager Henrik Fontin at firstname.lastname@example.org.