UX Graphical Designer
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Group Bisnode is in the midst of a transformational journey, and alongside our high dedicated and professional employees, it is critical that we enhance and simplify how our customers experience our products and services in order to grow our business successfully and to be relevant to our customers and the market.
Reporting to our UX Manager we are looking for a digital and creative, UX Graphical Designer to join the Bisnode Group.
The ideal candidate must have experience in successfully working on a customer centric initiative, via a well-defined User and Customer Experience agenda. It is essential that you think holistically about product design and spotting connections between current design items and those on our long-term roadmap. Hence you need to have experience in leveraging user experience in a digital world, preferably in a fast paced and data driven industry. As we are operating in an international context, it is essential that you have experience in operating in a matrix organization.
The Customer Experience team is bringing customer perspective in the development cycle and making sure that Bisnode is driven by customer needs. We ensure that we present the products through attractive, interactive and integrated interfaces as well as enable prerequisites to manage customers in a highly efficient way.
The objective is to create and align world class customer and user experience, that is scalable throughout our offerings in all markets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will, in close collaboration with our UX Manager, researcher and fellow designers, drive UX capabilities, across all Bisnode markets, articulating value added components to our product portfolio. You will provide unique design solutions and define how the products are laid out, develop and maintain attractive and accessible user interfaces and brand integrity.
- Design each screen or page with which a user interacts ensuring that the UI visually communicates the path that a UX interaction designer has laid out.
- Create a cohesive style guide ensuring a consistent design language across the products.
- Maintaining consistency in visual elements and defining behaviour
NEED TO HAVE
For this role, we are looking for an open-minded graphic designer who is passionate about turning insights from real customers into great designs.
- A passion for user experience
- An understanding of what it takes to create great, customer-oriented experiences
- Deep knowledge of designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects. Attention to detail, exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to interact with our customers and internal stakeholders
- Openness for travelling as part of the role
- Degree in Design or similar field
- Mind-blowing knowledge and experience of tools like Axure, Sketch, InVision, OmniGraffle, Adobe Creative Suite
NICE TO HAVE
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For additional information about the role, please contact Program Lead Jens Mayer at email@example.com. For any questions about the recruitment process please contact Group HR Manager Henrik Fontin at firstname.lastname@example.org.