Team Manager - Content Processing & Enrichment
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Group Bisnode is in the midst of a transformational journey, and alongside our high dedicated and professional employees, it is critical that we enhance and simplify how our customers experience our products and services in order to grow our business successfully and to be relevant to our customers and the market.
About the department
Our data (what we call content) is the core of our offering and excellent data is our key competitive advantage. A cornerstone of our strategy is our ability to collect, match, enrich, analyze and integrate data.
The Data Factory in Sweden consist of team members that are highly passionate about giving our customers high quality data. Each day we process vast amounts of information and add extra value on top. That value adding process lay the foundation of our offering.
We are looking for a candidate who are passionate about people and enjoy working in an environment with high pace. The Data Factory need to run continuously, both within our current maintenance areas and also adapt to new sourcing depending on the market needs. If you want to be a part of shaping today's most exciting industry as a team Manager, where you motivate and with curiosity inspire others, you can be the perfect candidate for us.
Key areas of responsibility
Your key area of responsibility will be as a team Manager within the Data Factory and guide your team towards the company goals.
- Manage and steer the daily maintenance organization towards given SLAs.
- Financial responsibility towards set budget.
- Resource planning
- Salary & Performance reviews
- Active collaborator with our partner organization in Bisnode Estonia.
- Work as a link between our Content organization and other stakeholders to build trust for our department.
Your personal qualities are paramount to be successful in this role. To us the right person, with the right attitude, is the most important. We like you to possess a high level of personal ownership, able to manage high pace in a dynamic environment while you leverage in the success of the team.
- Relevant university degree
- Experience as a people leader is beneficial.
- Ability to steer towards long as well as short term goals.
- Ability to use coaching as a tool to make team members grow and reach given targets.
- A problem solving attitude, through a creative mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and orally, in Swedish and English.
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2017-02-24, however applications will be reviewed ongoing.
For additional information about the position please contact: Tobias Forss (email@example.com) or +46 70 677 82 40.