Project Manager Big Data Analytics NORDICS and Project Manager Big Data Analytics CENTRAL EUROPE
Do you want to be part of the exciting transformation of Bisnode and be part of our Big Data Analytics team?
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Group Bisnode is in the midst of a transformational journey, and alongside our high dedicated and professional employees, it is critical that we enhance how customers experiences our products and services with Advanced Analytics capabilities to grow our business successfully and to be relevant to our customers and the market.
Reporting to our Commercial Lead Big Data Analytics we are looking for two Project Managers Big Data Analytics to join the team, one for the Nordic region and one for central Europe. As Project Manager Big Data Analytics, you will support our local sales and professional services teams to unlock and deliver new insights for our customers.
The ideal candidate is a smart and innovative sales driven Project Manager, who will be managing customer engagement and turn insights into the commercialization of our new Big Data Analytics capabilities. With a dedicated solution, oriented- and innovative approach, you will be responsible for enabling internal and external customer engagement, while in tight alignment with our Big Data Analytics team design and execute on agreed projects.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Operational leader for identifying both internal and external projects
- Orchestrating strong collaboration with our group and local sales teams as well as with the Data & Tech team
- Being creative, structured and process oriented by designing and executing projects together with dedicated resources and stakeholders
- Proactively align the Big Data Analytics team and local teams to populate scalable insights
- Proactive reach-out to sales teams through sales meetings, internal webinars and conferences, in-person meetings
- Ensure that our offering is clearly understood and incorporated into markets’ portfolio
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
To succeed you will need a strong orchestrating focus as well as a deep understanding of cross functional customer processes with solution sales insights. Being part of an international context, collaborating with multiple cross-functional- and market team, you will need well proven communication and interpersonal skills. Our candidate will require a creative and innovative approach, in combination with a strong customer focus and desire to identify and scale customer benefits.
- Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Extensive experience in sale and business development functions, with a customer centric focus
- Proven track record of establishing and developing long-term customer relationships
- +4 years in operating within an international matrix organization
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and result oriented individual who is comfortable with ambiguous tasks and relatively fast paced project environment
- Open-minded personality
- Relationship building skills
- Flexibility to travel
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For additional information regarding the position, please contact Group Director Big Data Analytics, Marcus Hartmann (email@example.com) or Group HR Manager, Henrik Fontin (firstname.lastname@example.org).