Group IT & Information Security Advisor
Do you want to be part of the exciting transformation of Bisnode and help and secure that our information and applications meet the highest security expectations, and to be a key resource in supporting our change journey?
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions across Europe. The Group IT & Information Security Advisor is an important part of the security team, being fundamental in Bisnode’s transformation to create and establish a trustworthy and secure environment in a fast-paced development and operation on premise and over cloud.
We are looking for a new colleague to join the Bisnode Group and to bring with them a passion for information security in a cloud environment and an ability to assess and advise in a constructive manner. The ideal candidate should have experience from information and IT security, preferably in a collaborative cloud context; Knowledge of CASB/CSG; an understanding of how information regulations impact security; experience of security testing of infrastructure and applications (experience of automated security testing is meritorious), and an ability to translate findings into actions together with key stakeholders. The position offers the opportunity to immerse oneself in cloud security and the implications on regulated data, and to realize innovative security solutions that scale.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Create and communicate corporate policies, standards, best practices, and results from security reviews and audits.
- Act as a security subject matter expert to the whole European organization.
- Lead, coach and mentor business, architect and IT teams to identify and address security concerns in products and infrastructure handling sensitive data for data analytics.
- Develop security remediation plans together with business, architect and IT teams.
- Coordinate testing activities including penetration testing.
- Coordinate response to IT security incidents.
- The candidate should have a Master’s degree in IT, Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience within relevant area
- Experience of security & penetration testing
- Relevant certifications
- Ability to build internal and external relationships and partnerships
- Experience from an international and/or matrix designed organization, preferably in a fast-paced industry
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
For more information regarding the position, please contact Karin Engman, Group Security Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application no later than 2017-04-09 to email@example.com