As you may have different business channels, credit types and risks on your customers you can have different rulesets for different purposes. Choose from a selection of modules what data to consider in each ruleset.
Modules on private persons:
- Basic Data - name, address, age, statuses and blockers
- Credit Data - scoring, payment remarks, debt balance, tax assessment data etc.
- Credits Overview Data - granted and utilized credits. (Availability limited to suppliers of data in the bank and finance industry, with a specific permission)
- Compliance Data - AML-screening towards PEP and sanctions lists.
- Bank Data - transactions data from the applicants bank accounts through PSD2. The applicant grants access with secure identification. See more details here
- Your own input data - e.g. data needed for a budget calculation
You provide a national identification number in the call to the decision service.
D&B collects all the data and makes sure that the modules and rules that you have selected are processed. In return you get a Decision: Approve/Decline/Pending
If you have a ruleset calculating an approved limit or other outcomes, e.g. interest, these outcomes will be added to the response.
Reasons behind the final decision are also provided, as well as other vital data used in the process.
You can fetch all the details in the datasets behind each module in a background data call.
The decision data and the background data are separated into two calls to improve response time.
Your decisions with details on outcomes and reasons, as well as all the background data used in the decision is archived and available for your further needs for investigations or overrides.
Ways of processing a decision
- All-in-one process - the most common process. All rules and data are always processed and you get a complete overview as well as full data for future analysis.
- Modular process - the process can be set to stop after a module has resulted in Decline. Cost saving and using less data, but also resulting in less data available for investigations, overrides and analytics.
- Risk Decisioning is available on private individuals in all Nordic countries: Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
- Work in progress on Risk Decisioning on companies, starting with Norway.
Risk Decisioning is available through API as well as in the RiskGuardian web interface.