- Bisnode enacts all current environmental laws, regulations and rules.
- We continuously work to decrease our environmental footprint by incorporating environmental targets into the company's business plan.
- Bisnode is committed to raising environmental awareness among our employees through ongoing training and information.
- We set environmental requirements in any procurement exceeding USD 55 000.
- Bisnode primarily provides digital services with low environmental impact.
- We strive to always offer our clients a digital alternative to paper documents.
Environmental management system
We constantly measure, follow up and develop our environmental work
Our business plan contains environmental targets and activities and clear ownership of these is delegated throughout the management team.
Our environmental targets are continuously developed, measured and followed up and presented in our ongoing reporting.Bisnode’s total emissions: 1 000 tons of CO2e
Greenhouse gas emissions vary over time and often depend on changes in the organization, such as the expansion or reduction of operations. It is therefore important to always use relative measurements (key indicators) that take these variations into consideration. These are presented in the table below: