We operate a responsible business
Respect for people and human rights
We take responsibility for our employees
- Bisnode supports the Universal Declaration on Human Rights and accepts the responsibility we have to our employees and the communities in which we operate.
- Our employees shall be provided with a safe and healthy work environment that we work to improve continuously .
- Bisnode aims to attract, develop and retain qualified and motivated employees who share our values concerning a professional work environment.
- We never employ anyone under 15 years of age and we comply with higher legal working age limits wherever applicable.
- We offer all individuals the same opportunities regardless of skin color, gender, nationality, religion, ethnicity or any other distinguishable trait.
- Freedom of association applies throughout Bisnode.
- Bisnode's assets, both material and immaterial, may not be used for personal gain or to benefit any third party.