Share it with your network!
Help your friends to new knowledge
11 Apr 2019
Bisnode today released its 2018 Sustainability Report, demonstrating another year of continued business focus on contributing to sustainable future in the ecosystem of data and analytics.
“Smart data enable our customers to modernize, automate, innovate and enable digital transformation, and to do numerous other things that make society work and modern life possible. And as the world population continues to grow, the need for sustainable data and analytics only will increase,” said Bisnode CEO Magnus Silfverberg. “At Bisnode we wish to leverage our expertise to build a sustainable, data driven, and smart world. We see a future where every person and organization enjoy the benefits of data and analytics."
The report demonstrating the initiatives undertaken in the year across four areas: Digital Sustainability, Diversity and Inclusion, Environmental footprint and Sustainable value chain.
2018 sustainability performance highlights include:
- The board has adopted a "Data Ethics Policy" with the establishment of the Compliance Councils for all markets, which includes the ethical aspect for products and sale
- Introduced a new standard for IT security in the control sets called “CIS 20”
- Between 2016-2018, Bisnode continued its work GDPR implementation program by investing 60 000 hours
- Our eNPS has gone up significantly from -6 in 2017 to +16 in 2018.
- Continued focus on diversity with 45.1% of all employees being women
- 35 % of Bisnode’s customers gave a score of 9 or 10 in loyalty score
- Awarded “Sweden’s best managed companies” 2019
Over the past year, Bisnode has actively benchmarked its operations against the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals to achieve its strategic goals in sustainability. The report by Bisnode was prepared in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Guidelines. Since 2015, Bisnode has been a signatory member to the UN Global Compact, the world’s largest sustainability initiative.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Bisnode – data to drive you forward.
For more information kindly contact:
Group HR Lead and Sustainability Manager
+46 70 895 48 39
Chief Marketing Officer
+46 73 158 5607